Friday, July 17, 2009

My ceramic pup!

dining 001

Inspired by the kids over at YoungHouseLove, I set out to see if I could find me a doggy statuette. One of my favorite places to buy afforable accessories is Marshalls, specifically the clearance area. Sure, lots of the stuff is fug or broken but often they mark down really good stuff. Probably because they have a bunch of the same item. There were at least 2 of these bad boys at my local store marked down to $15 from $25.

Our owl collection lives in the china cabinet in the dining room, too. Our house is very heavily decorated in animal decor. We have a wall of dog paintings in the living room, bird prints in the office, ceramic squirrels and our owls. They fill the top shelf here and are starting to pour out in to other areas of the house, too.

dining 004

No comments: