Monday, November 9, 2009

The hall bathroom is coming along -- I finally bought an Ork San Francisco poster and framed it. I hung a couple of floating shelves over the toilet and found a pretty soap dispenser at TJ Maxx. (BTW, TJ Maxx/Marshalls is one of the best places for bath/kitchen stuff. The clearance aisles can be goldmines). I'm considering painting the sink cabinet gray since there is a lot of white happening in that room.


I think I am going to do another gray stripe, thinner above the fat one. The gray is polished silver by Valspar.



These need to be styled, I know. I'm looking for more treats and treasures at the thrfit. For now, some of the owl collection can live here.

1 comment:

Heidi Jo said...

It looks great! I like how the gray line fits in with the blue tile line below.