Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shop

Last week I had a clothing freak-out and decided all my current stuff was busted. My summer work wardrobe was wearing thin (literally) and I was tired to death of wearing the same darn thing over and over again. Now that fall's here I decided to treat myself to a little retail therapy:


Banana Republic Jackson pants. These fit me well and I love that I can rely on a pair without having to try on eleventy billion different kinds. They are also reliably on sale and on eBay, too. Note: I fill these babies out much more than the skinny-minny model, these are great for pear-shaped gals.


Silk dress from Martin + Osa. I have to go to a work-related benefit in a few weeks and need something dressy. With a pair of heels and the right accessories, this simple dress will fit the bill. I tried on some of the Mad Men-inspired dresses from BR but they were all tight in the thighs and bum. Not built for the bottom-heavy.

These gladiator-inspired sandals were on sale @ BR but I thought it wouldn't be prudent to buy sandals on the last day of summer.

No comments: