Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cowhide in Dining Room

I scored a killer deal on a new cowhide for my dining room. After stalking a million auctions, I logged on this weekend to see this light brindle colored hide with an auction ending in 10 mins! I think I ended up paying less than $120!

Patience, patience is the key to eBay. I am TERRIBLE at being patient, it's one of my worst character flaws.

cowhide in dining room

I'm thinking a darker natural fiber rug under the hide will make it pop and add some dimension to this room. I'm also considering dressing up the plain canvas curtains as well. With what, I don't know.

2 comments:

Joi said...

Love the rug and I agree with adding another rug underneath it to make it pop!

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Woah, this looks awesome! I love that pattern on the wall, great job!