Friday, December 9, 2011

Faucet Love

Thanks to the great blog Russet Street Reno, I found our new kitchen faucet. Yeah, installing it is probably like a YEAR away but at least I'm saving big $$ now.  I told Jake that we'd be assembling a kitchen in our basement over the next year 'cos I'm buying stuff if I find a screaming deal.




$85 bucks, no shipping or tax--whatta deal. I can't believe how expensive plumbing stuff is! 


I'm hoping it looks awesome with the polished nickel pulls I want to use from Martha Stewart's line at Home Depot.  I used these on my bath vanity and they are pretty and very classic.


1 comment:

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

Ah, I'm so glad you snapped it up! Honestly, the new version is selling for $250-$300, so I couldn't believe the deal. You will love it when it arrives, it's gorgeous!