Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Petite Dresser Roundup

I'm in the market for a small dresser for the guest bedroom. I only need something about 30" wide, so my options are limited. Also, I am cheep! Walmart has some surprisingly great options (though I personally choose not to shop there).

I'll probably default to the IKEA option, unless something at the thrift or on CL comes into my life. I like the Overstock one, too, but it has questionable reviews online.

Here are a few great choices, all well under $400 (save for the z gallerie item).

west elm
z gallerie

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, first visit to your blog. A few years ago I tried to find a small white dresser for my daughter's room. I checked every store in my city and came up empty. I wish I'd seen the one from West Elm. It would have been perfect.