Friday, January 21, 2011

Versatile Rugs

Hello everyone, my name is Chelsea and I am a rug freak! The joy of having hardwoods throughout our house is the excuse to buy lots and lots of rugs. I think I might be pushing the upper limit of rugs, though. I have two in the living room, two in the guest BR, one in the master BR, two in the office, one in the kitchen and two in the dining room. That's TEN rugs just upstairs.  There's another downstairs in our rec room.  I need an intervention, for sure. (Just left Jeff VanVonderen tell me that my family loves me like crazy..)

My latest purchase is the West Elm Jute Boucle Rug in Chocolate: For an 8 x 10, it's only $229, though they get you with the extra shipping charges for over sized items.  Boo to that!


So far, I'm pleased with it. It's actually pretty thick and chunky.  I was expecting a finer weave but it's nice a texture-y.  I laid my cowhide rug on the top -- photo to come!

No comments: