Friday, January 15, 2010

HomeGoods visit

There's been lots of love for HomeGoods out in blog land lately and I have to admit I am addict as well. I have 2 nearby so I can get my fix pretty easily. There is some great stuff to be had and the clearance aisles can be awesome, if you hit it right. I stopped by this week before my scout leaders meeting and caught a couple of cute things:

$20-$40 nesting tables with bamboo legs.

$299 mirrored bureau. I would put it in my dining room.

Pattered baskets would be colorful clutter catchers. Didn't catch the price on these.

As with all things in life, there's a dirty underbelly. On to the bad:

The shape of these chairs are perfectly fin, but the fabric is straight out of a Red Roof Inn circa 1992.


Sarah Palin's book. Blargh. Gotta hand it to her, though, she's a good lookin' grandma.


Of course, I grabbed a couple of items I'll show off a little later.

No comments: