Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Additions to Guest Bedroom


My embroidered shams came back this week!  I had C, J and the last initial T done even though that's not my last name!  I retained my maiden name when I married but it felt weird putting my own initials. Apparently, that's OK. Soft goods can have a maiden name, according to the embroiderer.  It harkens back to the olden days when girls prepared linens for their future, far before they knew who they'd marry.

I also moved the starburst mirror in here from the master BR.  It's hanging a little high, though. Will have to adjust.


I also added the remaining chandelier shades to the light fixture.  Yay!


Nothing's really changed on the other side of the room.  I should probably polish up the hardware on the chest.


I moved my little lady chair back in here because the cat was clawing it death in the master BR.  Bob the cactus hangs out in this room during the winter.

No comments: