I'm thinking of adapting the current dining room light to accept a drum shade. I'm wondering it is as easy as I think it may be. Probably not! I would take off the black disks and attach a drum shade to cover most of the lights. How to do this is the mystery.
Here's what I would love to end up with. This is the Jonathan Adler Ventana chandy.
These awesome shades from Shades of Light would all be delightful. Though, I really think a 20" diameter shade would be ideal and those are harder to come by. These are all 16" diameter:
Aren't they pretty? All are under $100 which is pricey but cheaper than new light fixture. I will think about this and decide what to do. It may be easier to replace the whole darn thing.
What Would Be on Your Larry David Sandwich?
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment