Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm a Magazine Junkie

I can't get enough of magazines. The small joy of opening the mailbox a few times a month and finding glossy, shiny pages makes the dreary days of fall and winter more bearable.

Here's what's currently in my rotation:


 I've always thought of BH & G as an "old lady" mag, kind of on par with FIRST: For Women (only slightly kidding).  But it has some cute stuff and ideas for decor that are a bit more down to earth (read: cheap.)


I love her recipes and she often has cute styling.



Esquire has some fun lifestyle pieces with a male slant, obviously. I think this comes to Jake, technically, but I read it too.


I never paid for this, in my defense, I think it was found online for free. Truly, it's a pretty sad excuse for a magazine.  They are the worst when it comes to misleading headlines.


The classic. The smell of this magazine takes me back to being a kid for some reason.


Sunset's a regional lifestyle mag for the western US. Makes me miss CA, too.


Again, not sure how I started getting this, but it's fun to see how the other half lives from time to time.


My favorite.  I will gladly pay for Vanity Fair every year.  A staple.

What do you folks read?  How many do you pay for vs. find online for cheap/free?

1 comment:

Evie said...

I love getting my magazines in the mail too! It's like a monthly gift that I don't have to give a nickname to disguise what I'm talking about! Thanks for following my blog!

PS, I love the "everything like such as" haha